Precision Collision - "We Meet by Accident!"
We have the facility to do the right job.
High Quality Service Since 1988 - 850.265.8352
As our customer, we welcome you. You will receive the finest quality repairs available.
These repairs are made possible only by our continued dedication to the collision industry.
• Full Service
• Auto Body Service
• Collision Related Mechanical
• Theft Related Repairs
• Wrecker Service
• Auto Rental
• Vehicle Pick-up/Delivery
• Glass Repair/Replacement
• Air Bag Repair/Replacement
• Towing, Not 24 Hour
Monday-Friday 8am- 5:30 pm
State-of-the-Art Painting and Drying Center
• Working to keep our shop equipped with the technology needed to fit
today's complex vechiles.
• Keeping our technicians up-to-date through on-going training.
• Striving to meet standards of top quality and repair work.
• Dedicated to improving the collision repair industry.
• Key Drop for early morning and late evening drop-off.
• Courtesy transportation within the local area.
• Free pick-up and delivery to better serve our customers.
• We want your accident to be as painless as possible: We take the time with
each client to answer all questions.
• Convenient Free Estimates.
• 24-hour towing service by calling Taylor's Towing 785-3335 and 785-1616
• Written Lifetime Warranty on ALL Repairs
As a member of the business community, we adhere to a Code of Ethics, our pledge to you of honesty, integrity, safety and craftsmanship.
For us, satisfying our customers is the most important goal we have
10 Things to know before having your car repaired.
1. Your car is the second largest investment you're likely to make. Preserve its value and your safety by having it repaired professionally.
2. Never drive a car that could be unsafe because of damages.
3. Some insurance companies may want you to visit their drive-in claims center before having your car repaired.
You can do this, or you may leave your car at our shop and ask that the insurance company inspect the car here
4. You are not required by law to obtain more than one estimate or appraisal.
5. You have the right to go to the repair shop of your choice. Your insurance company can not require you to go to a particular shop.
6. Differences in repair estimates are common. A lower estimate may not include all necessary work. If you're not sure why one estimate
is different from another you've received, please ask us.
7. Choose a shop that has uni-body repair equipment and certified (by I-CAR or ASE, for example) technicians.
8. Ask if the shop will be using genuine manufacturer (OEM) replacement parts.
9. Ask if the shop offers a repair warranty.
10. Let us help you negotiate your claim with the insurance company.
For the best quality, price and service call
1318 Ohio Ave ~ Lynn Haven, FL 32444
We offer everything to fix your Collision, the right way!